The Cornhole Game Player's Community

Most Recent Projects from ACA - Happy Thanksgiving!

Have some custom boards you want to show off? Have a great picture of somebody tossing a bag? Post pictures of your favorite boards, great tosses, or big events in here.
Forum rules
Please include a description of your boards in the post title, so people can find them later if they want to take a second look. Thanks!

Most Recent Projects from ACA - Happy Thanksgiving!

Postby dcmalin on Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:33 pm

American Cornhole Company has surely slowed, but has not stopped. After a house fire and some other big life changes, it's gone back to just pretty much being a hobby, but we're still dealing out some pretty amazing designs.

The classic Chicago go-to for many of our customers. They love that skyline. Hand-painted.

It's kind of hard in the picture to read the text, but these were skylines of San Francisco & Sydney we did for an international company. Supposedly one of the sets was to continue on to Sydney Australia, although we shipped both to SF. I'd be pretty impressed to know we had a cornhole set in the Land Down Under if one set truly made it there. But either way. Fund design with stain & decals.

Did these for an old HS buddy that lives out in Des Moines. Hand-painted.

College flavor. I think these made their way out to the Golden State just outside of LA. Hand-painted.

These were really fun; did them for a former coworker for her Dad's business (which is clearly in Ohio.) Stain & decals.

Nother high school friend; she wanted these for her fiance. Decals.

SoCal love going on in this set. All about the City of Angels, pro & college. These were really fun to do and came out super nice. Made their way out to LA. Hand-painted.

So, if I'm being totally honest, this might be my favorite set that I've ever done if I'm speaking from a design standpoint. The TX flag, San Antonio skyline, TX state outline, and Spurs logos all wrapped together in a beautiful symphony of black, white, & metallic silver. I love love love these boards. Did these for a coworker whose husband is a big Spurs fan. These made their way to Memphis, TN. Hand-painted.

Did these for a charity auction here in Denver. I was told they fetched top dollar and were one of the most highly sought items in the auction. Beautiful combination of the CO flag, Denver skyline, and of course the Broncos logo. Hand-painted.

This Bears design is still rather impressive even after having done it several times now for different customers. Hand-painted.

More Chi-Town & city skyline love. Da Bears. Da Bulls. Po-lish sau-sage. Hand-painted.

Did these for an old HS friend. I was trying to come up with a new, fresh UK design. Most of the stuff I've seen out there has all been done over & over. I like the simpleness of the 2-color design. These went down to San Antonio, TX. Hand-painted.

This is another set I really loved the design factor of. The metallic gold & silver really bring out logos. I tried to convince the customer to do the 'PANTHERS' text in white both for contrast and to match the FL State text, but he insisted on black. Oh well, I still think they came out amazing. These went to St. Louis. Hand-painted.

These were a Christmas gift for a coworker's husband. He's a huge Falcons/Bulldogs fan. Obviously he was not too thrilled with last season's super bowl nor UGA getting thrashed last weekend. But at least he has some killer cornhole boards. These went down to near Augusta, GA. Hand-painted.

Another classic U of I 'endzone' design. Made their way down to Atlanta, Illini alums down South. Hand-painted.

Image Image
And last, a new take on Bears/Cubs. I decided on these ones to wrap the outline on the top around to the side which should be visible in the extra pictures. You should also be able to see our wood branded logo on the back leg as well. I bought that a while back to put a unique twist on how we get our logo on the boards (plus it was a one-time expense and now we have it forever and it's way faster/permanent than a decal. These boards are for my aunt & uncle that live near Colorado Springs. It'll be a little surprise we bring with to Thanksgiving Dinner.

Hope y'all enjoy the pics! Happy Thanksgiving!
[color=#004000][size=130][b]"Good luck with your cornhole!"
http://www.ACCbags.com
[url=http://https://www.facebook.com/ACCbags?ref=hl[/url]
dcmalin
Cornhole Veteran
Cornhole Veteran

Re: Most Recent Projects from ACA - Happy Thanksgiving!

Postby chevellesb406 on Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:37 pm

All bad ass of course, but you are right, that spurs set is over the top. Things slowed down for me dramatically this year, was busy for me doing 5 sets a month for the first have of the year, and then only done like 3 total since. Who knows, might have finally covered the so cal market :) My bag vendor just retired as well, so need to find a new dependable good priced source there as well. Thanks for posting up your recent work.
-Tom
chevellesb406
Cornhole Addict
Cornhole Addict

Return to Cornhole Gallery